We believe that there is no one answer for limiting the spread of harmful virus and bacteria. However, the more and better we can integrate disinfection into our daily life, the better we can limit the spread of disease.
UV light has a natural disinfecting effect and can be used to effectively destroy bacteria, viruses and other germs. Our PureFize® technology is a sustainable choice as it is 100 % mercury-free.
PureFize can be used to disinfect all kinds of surfaces, liquids and air. PureFize light sources can be integrated into practically any design:
- Small and medium size boxes for household items such as mobile phones and tablets, remote controls, glasses, toys, baby items, etc.
- Large size boxes for office and workplace electronics
- Refrigerators, dishwashers and other home appliances
- Disinfection containers for various restaurant items, bar code scanners, card readers, etc.
- HVAC systems and air filters
- Liquid containers, and many other applications
Basically, anything that cannot be washed with soap and water is possible to disinfect using PureFize technology. When integrated into refrigerators, PureFize can inhibit the growth of microorganisms and prolong high food quality. PureFize light sources can also be used in food processing and packaging (disinfecting food before sealing the package) to ensure food safety and extend shelf life.
If you are interested in reading more about the potential of properly disinfecting everyday items, read the report “How COVID-19 will permanently change consumer behavior” from Accenture.